Friday 8 January 2016

So my sister-like-cousins, both age 13 just started secondary school. They have come so far. It' s time for them to grow up. No, i dont mean they are legal for alcohol and going against thier parents just yet. But this is where they learn about boys.

No I dont mean in detail , birds and bees kinda way. I was talking about trusting a boy, liking a boy, thinking they are in love. Also getting rejected- if they actually have the guts to say it. I advise otherwise.

My first crush was when i was 12. I kept it hush just until the cat got out of the bag. Nothing happened of course. He didn't feel the same way. Of course he didn't. Even i wouldn't have fallen for me. I was the resemblance of a potato.

Anyways, secondary school. Boys. Yes so I had crushes here and there. Boys were friendly until you tell them a girl is crushing on them, they can get pretty nasty. Making thier faces as if they have seen puke. They become really mean.  Unless she was all he could think about and they end up creating cute names for each other, calling it 'love' until they get bored. Well that is 9 years ago. Now, with the influence of the media lots have change. They have shows about teen moms. I'll stop there.

So, to my lil cutie pies, I hope you have the best teen years. I'm not gonna tell you what you should do or should not. I'll use the term 'i advice' instead. You guys are old enough to know right from wrong. Wait- don't forget to be a kiss ass cause if your teacher likes you- like me you can cut class by hanging in the teachers room. Yes folks been there done that. But the calss that you have cut that teacher will hate you. In my case, add maths. In the end we made up, though, cause i got an A. I think I've mentioned this in my last post.

If I could tell my 13 year old self anything, I would say :- open your eyes not everyone is nice and not everyone will be with you till the end. But the one that stay are the one you want to keep close always. Make memories. Gain an interest in something you like (not boys- because you need a men. Not now. When you're older. ) to do.

I wouldn't change much about my life. Thank you people who made my life better, and go to hell the ones that made me sad.

Good luck, children.
Thecoffeeaddict




No comments:

Post a Comment