Friday 1 January 2016

A word or a few paragraphs

I've always believed for every problem there is a solution. So is there the hardest question?

Lets go back in time. Imagine me in highschool, if you asked me what was the hardest question then, I would pass you my add maths homework. And say "H-A-R-D"
but i made it through, with distinction infact. 

After highshool, the hardest question is what i would pursue in college. God. I went on with list after list of colleges but then I just did what seemed okay at that time- accounting. And of cause a push into the well by my parents. I will not leave them unthanked.

I dont think that would be the hardest question in my entire life. Life is filled with obstacles that we would need to get passed to live life. But together with that you would be thrown choices.

And always do what's right and remember no regrets. Its also important to be in the now. So do it wisely.

So in 2016, be the reason for positive progress towards something to help the society be better.

Till next time folks.
Coffeeaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment