Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year's Resolutions

So, this'll be the second post for this blog... Since, it's the second day of the new year, so it's logically to do a new year resolution thingy. I'm not a person to do resolutions coz unlikely I'll fulfil them, let alone one of them. But since it's a trend now, so here goes..

- Have a healthy body. By healthy, I mean try to get six packs. (For once in my lifetime, I need to see it happening. XD) So, eat healthily and stay healthy and whatever stuff to get it. 

- Next, study hard to pass the ICAEW Advance stage papers. 

- Learn to drive properly and would make my parents feel confident enough to let me drive alone. 

- Learn how to cook.

- Learn to play many songs on organ and able to entertain people with songs.

- Smile more often, even at darkest times.

- Figure out a way to reduce the power of my short-sightedness and astigmatism.

There they are. Hopefully, this will be a year of good fortune.

Truth to be told, I can't really feel that it's 2016. Still feels like 2015 though. :(

Anyway, wish you guys Happy New Year and all the best in whatever you're doing. :D



Love
AceCrusader

2 comments: